Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st Wet

After 6 days of diaper free, Jesse wet herself last night. I woke up around 6am this morning and felt that my comforter was abit wet. Jesse was on her baby cot and I touched her pants immediately. It was dry. So, without thinking much, I went back to sleep. I thought it was just cold and not wet on the comforter.

I woke up at about 7am and I found it abit weird on the comforter. It can't be the cooling effect. Other parts of the comforter doesn't feel the same. The more I touched it, the more i'm convinced that the comforter was wet. I asked daddy and he wasn't sure. He suggested I smell and it and I did. There's no urine smell on the comforter. I smell Jesse's pants and her pants sure has the urine smell. Probably she peed on the comforter middle of the night and obviously her pants were dried before I noticed it.

I hope this will not happen so often.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

You smell it??!! Hehehe...Luckily your hubby didn't ask you to taste it. :P

slavemom said...

Accidents may happen at the initial stage. Maybe u can put a rubber mat/plastic sheet underneath her? But it does sound like she's able to ctrl her bladder quite well.

4 of Us