Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Handbag


I got so dissapointed when I noticed my Louis Vuitton handbag is no longer in good condition. It is either dirty or the colour has faded. I suspect it is actually dust that has been accumulated for some time and because of the dust, the bag became dirty and it looks as if the colour has changed.

Besides the colour, I also noticed the thread is not at its original condition.

I called LV, KL's service centre and they told me that I can only use a damped cloth to clean it. One of them told me that if the colour changes, then there's nothing I can do about it. This is so sad.

Actually I hardly carry the bag. Most of the time its either in my office drawer, at home or in the car. I never know how to take care of handbags. I should have kept it in my cabinet when I'm not using it instead of just putting it on the floor in my room. Well, there's nothing I can do now except to learn from this mistake.

5 comments:

MommyAngel said...

But I read from somewhere it’s normal for real leather to change in colour after a period of time. I had bought another brand too (but not LV) and the handle of the bag also turned darker in colour (some part) after some time :( :( Sigh .... at first thinking to buy them to 'serve' me but now it looks like after paying so much money, I have to take care of them like a maid LoL

Anonymous said...

Usually it does faded cos of the leather, even faster if its mostly under the sun.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hrmm...looks like the quality doesn't match the price. Hrmm...

Chinneeq said...

alamak...rugi la like that. if u show me, i tot fake one pulak...so lousy hor their customer service!

Health Freak Mommy said...

I thought expensive bags like LV will have lifetime warranty? Haiz, use cheapskate bags better hor, if spoilt, buy another one, hah!

4 of Us