Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Preparation


Few days ago, I dug out our christmas tree and the ornaments from the store room. We then had the kids help us decorate the christmas tree.

After we hang all the ornaments, Samuel asked us about the missing star on top of the tree. Well, there are more ornaments that has been misplaced, since last year. So this year I did not bother to look for it.

Samuel also mentioned that there are no presents under the tree. I then asked what does he wants for Christmas. He said he doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't have anything that he really like at this moment and he feels contented easily.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

I am still thinking whether I want to take the tree out or not.

MeRy said...

Nice deco on the Xmas tree..

4 of Us