Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Power Of My Breast

I never know I can produce so much breastmilk. When Jesse was younger, I used to pump 6times a day with every 4hours interval in 24hours. I pump at 9am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm, 1am and 5am. I am not good at latching, so I have to keep pumping. I have been doing this until Jesse was about 9months. Each day I can pump about 50 oz. Since I have more than enough milk for her, I will put it in the bottles in the freezer or let Samuel drink.

After 9 months, I slowly reduce from 6 times a day to 5 then slowly to 4. Although I have reduced the numbers of pumping, the volume did not reduce much. Because I have good milk production, I got breast infected 3 times.

She was fully on breastmilk until she has diarrhea recently. And because of that, I have reduce my pumping to twice a day which also causes a reduction the in milk flow. But since I have been producing more than enough for Jesse, I have stock in the freezer.

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

WAH.... SOOOO much BM!! I wish I will have this much too with my 3rd bb!
Your Jesse looks like a Japanese baby, so cute!

4 of Us