Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

1st Trimester Pregnant

Nope, I'm not pregnant but I feel like I'm in my 1st trimester. After taking the medicine yesterday night, I felt extremely tired (different kind of tired, like the ones in the 1st trimester).

I woke up this morning, feeling extremely tired and no energy. We sent Samuel to school then went for breakfast, before we went back and rest. As Jesse is still recovering, she is very manja. I tried not to let her see me, else she will cry and manja even more.

I had a short nap before we went and pick Samuel at 11.30am. Came back not long I slept again. I did not eat much for lunch as I don't have the appetite to eat, too fatigue to eat.

I woke up about 2.30pm and by this time, Jesse was much better and refuse to take her nap eventhough she was very tired. Daddy fed her fever medicine at 1pm as she was still having fever.

This is the 2nd time I took this medicine. I wanted to avoid this but I need to recover fast. It is already 7pm now and almost 24hours since I took this medicine and I think I can still sleep for the next 24hours!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha....just like what i am feeling now...so drowsy!!!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

I was about to congratulate you. Have a speedy recovery!

4 of Us