Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Morning Cry

Jesse cried for mummy again this morning when I left her with the maid. Even daddy couldn't comfort her. I didn't have any choice but to leave her crying again.

I stay 5 minutes drive away from my office and yet every morning I am late to work.

I feel so bad and sad leaving my little princess behind crying.

I'm sorry I can't be with you when you want me
I'm sorry I can't comfort you
I'm sorry I can't kiss you goodbye

Sorry Jesse.... mummy's heart is as painful as yours. I hope one day you will understand that mummy and daddy need to work for your future.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I think I will cry too if my girl cry so pity...no choice ya..

Chinneeq said...

even though i m staying at home, ALL TIME with my 4 yr old girl, she also doesnt want the maid to touch her...

no one will able to replace mummy in their little heart. that is sometimes sacrifice got to b made in a family. Alicia, u are doing great, dont worry. I hope it is just a phase of separation anxiety for your lil baby :)

slavemom said...

Eh, I thot u're not working anymore. U must hv left with a heavy heart when she cried so pitifully. For me, I do experience this too when I go out alone, leaving the kids at home with PaPa. So sometimes I sneak out w/o them noticing.
Btw, the flame has reached u. Hope it'll cheer u up a little. :)

Lee said...

Hi Alicia, was at Slavemom's place noticed your callsign.
Nice blog you have and you sure got lovely kids....can see beauty runs in your family, ha ha.

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

You have a great week and keep well, best regards, Lee.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Have a talk with her, I am sure she understands why u need to go to work.

Alicia said...

jess, ya my heart reli breaks c her like dat

chinnee, i just hope its a short phase

ginie, sometimes i reli wish im SAHM but i dun think i can do it la... tqvm for the flame

u.lee, thank you for dropping by

michelle, the more i explain to her the more she shake her head haha

4 of Us