Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bento Collection


Early last month, I bought some bento stuff from KL and had daddy's colleague brought it over for me. I have only tried to make bread for both Samuel and Jesse with the mould but Jesse wasn't interested in it.

When I was in Daiso, KK, I bought more bento stuff. Even though I know I won't be using these tools too often, I will still get it. I do not need to prepare any snacks or meals for Samuel in school as food is provided. I don't think I will be so hardworking to decorate the kids meal often. But these stuff are simply irrisistable, just because they look cute hahahha....

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

You also into Bento. That's a lot of Bento stuff.

Anonymous said...

which part of KL is Daiso situated at ??

nicole said...

Alicia
wa.. u also bento fans ya~
Daiso now open at The Curve, It was a good news to those Bento fans stay in KL.
b4 tat i also think of go KK buy bento accesories @ Daiso, now, no need la!!! i can get it frm The Curve

4 of Us