Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boo Boos and the Cupcakes


I ordered these mini christmas cupcakes about two week ago, to be collected on Christmas Eve. I only remembered about these cupcakes a couple of days before Christmas. But I don't remember the name or the phone number of that person whom I ordered from. (1st Boo boo...)

I got to know these cupcakes from the internet and on the very same moment I contacted the person to order these cakes. I can't recall the website either. The only thing that I remembered was she asked me to go to D'Anggerek Tailor to collect the cakes. I did not ask for the exact address as I thought that I will be contacting her again before I collect the cake.

I don't have any idea where is the tailor shop and all the while I thought it is around the housing area. On Christmas Eve afternoon, I went there and I was prepared to waste my time searching the right location. But God was and is with me! Once I reached the area, I saw a tailor shop signboard and I headed straight to the shop. Even before I step into the shop, I saw many cake boxes there. Thats the right shop.

After they got my order, I wrote down the contact person and was told by the worker there that their boss (who is the baker) stays in Jerudong, which is just 5 minutes away from our home. (2nd Boo boo...)

The cupcakes are not so presentable and too sweet for me but Samuel loves them and ate most of them.

7 comments:

nicole said...

wow... very nice cupcake u have bought. would like to know which shop u bought frm, can intro me?
anyway thx to drop by my blog, mind to exchange link?
I saw Samuel's new born pic in another blog, he is grow up already (5 yrs old now!!!)
ur little angel Jesse is very CUTE!!!!!!! she so chubby!!

Sabrina said...

The cupcake looks yummy to me.HEhe

Anonymous said...

The cupcake looks yummy to me.HEhe

Alicia said...

nicole, tks for dropping by, of coz i dun mind, i have already linked u. the other blog hmm was ages ago heheh btw samuel is onli 4 not 5 :p

sab, hmm looks yummy but too sweet heheh

nicole said...

Alicia
haha.. Samuel very handsome. ok, 4 yrs old, going to 5...
Jesse going to birthday soon, how to celeb?
mind to tell the cupcake u buy frm??

Alicia said...

nicole, im in brunei n the cupcakes r from here woh, u wanna get it for urself?
ya jesse bday coming most prob celebrate in McD since we had samuel's 2nd bday in mcd as well n save our time thinking heheh

nicole said...

Alicia
oh, u frm Brunei, i tot u was stay at KL somewhere, coz i saw KL got lots of cupcake shops available.
Celeb bday @ McD is very convenient to us (no need to clean up, hahah) and they got entertainer, bday gife given... I also think of celeb Jess'bday either @ KFC or McD

4 of Us