Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Mummy

Last Saturday, I decided to cut my hair short after having medium to long hair for more than 10 years. It has been so long that I have short hair style.

I chose a hairstyle for the hairstylist to cut and then have my hair highlighted.

When I reached home, Jesse couldn't recognise me. She was afraid of me and she hugged the maid tightly. No matter how I try t comfort her, she still doesn't want me. The feelings of rejection really hurts me as she has been very sticky and clingy to me. Not only she rejected me but she was afraid of me.

With my new look and hairstyle she prefers daddy and maid rather than me. I brought her in my room alone for a while and played with her the things we used to play. I sang the songs I used to sing to her. Only then, she slowly accepted that mummy has a new look.

Daddy felt as if he has brought back a new mummy for Jesse and she rejects the new mummy hehehe....

1 comment:

michelle@mybabybay said...

I remembered Emily did the same to me after I return from a week of business trip. She cried when she saw me. :(

4 of Us