Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lasik ?

I have been sick for the past few days. The weather is just terrible. Extremely hot in the afternoon and at night heavy downpour with thunders.


I have blocked nose, sore throat, migrane and conjunctivitis. I don't know what is wrong with my eyes. I have been having red eyes on and off since a year ago. Everytime I have red eye, I do not feel any pain or itch. I have not consulted any doctor about this, since I have eye medicine and usually after 2 days it will recover.

It is also due to this reason I have stopped wearing contact lenses. I find that wearing spectacles is not so convenient especially when I have to wake up middle of the nights. I have to make sure I have my specs on before anything.

I have been thinking about lasik for the past few months. Unfortunately Brunei doesn't have such a thing. I will need to fly back to KL to do it. However that is not the concern.

My concern is will there be any side effects in doing lasik?
Should I do it or should I continue with my glasses?

No comments:

4 of Us