Google
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mummy's Birthday Present

Daddy never fails to give mummy birthday presents. Yes, most of my birthdays, I received more than one present. Daddy knows that I like to open presents... hahaha...

This year, daddy did not wrap the present as it is not easy to wrap. Guess what daddy got for mummy?

A birthday card :)



No wrappers, just a box

Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Samur Ebene

A Louis Vuitton handbag. I was actually choosing between this and the other LV handbag when we were in Hong Kong last December. Daddy offered me both the handbags but I decided to take the other one.

Daddy knows I had a tough time choosing between the two, so he quietly ordered the handbag through a friend who went to Singapore recently, to get it for my birthday. How thoughtful of him. Thank you so much daddy!

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

How very loving of daddy! You lucky woman!

Chinneeq said...

married liao still so romantic one yur hb? lucky la u.....

4 of Us